Remembering your ancestral wisdom...
WHAT IS THE INKA SPIRITUALITY AND MYSTICISM?
The Inca Spirituality and Mysticism is the conglomerate of ancestral mystical spiritual knowledge developed in the South American Andes from 8000 years ago to the present day, said spiritual and mystical knowledge of different ethnicities, small cultures and human groups were mixed and refined during the period of the great Inca civilization for its development and spiritual transcendence and to train the teachers of Inca physical and spiritual medicine, knowledge that has been saved from generation to generation in remote communities in the South American Andes and mainly in the Peruvian Andean communities, it is like this that we focus on the knowledge of the Q'eros community members who are the direct descendants of the Inca priesthood, recognized by the Peruvian Ministry of Culture of the Cusco region where the great Machupicchu is located, an Inca spiritual sanctuary to this day, from who could transport all these cone foundations and transmit them to the world.
WHAT THIS TRAINING INCLUDES:
1st MODULE: ORIGINS OF THE ANDEAN INCA LINEAGE & TRADITION AND JAYWARICUY AS A CEREMONY OF SACRED RECIPROCITY
- Introduction in the tradition in a historical, anthropological and mythological way, this week you will understand the achievements and the transcendence of civilization in the medicinal aspect.
- Learning processes of the sacred reciprocity (Ayni) with the sacred divinity and the elements of creation, Water, Earth, Air, Fire through the sacred offerings (Jaywaricuy) Earn the right to receive by giving.
- How to open space in this traidition.
You will learn all the technique, order, structure of this ritual
2nd MODULE: SAMINCHACUY AND SAYWACHACUY
- You'll learn the ceremonies of connection with the divinity and its sacred complement, Pachatata (Heavenly Father) Pachamama (Mother Earth) as the source of our spiritual sustenance.
- You'll exercise grounding yourself and activate and let germinate your spiritual seed.
- You'll activate your Biofield/Luminous Energy Field with pure energy (Sami) in order to clear it.
3rd MODULE: RITUAL ELEMENTS - MISHAS (SACRED MESA) AND KUYAS
- Preparation of the ritual elements to be used in the tradition.
- You'll create your sacred Mesa (Mishas).
- How to connect to the elements with higher level spiritual teachers immortalized in mountains.
- Reception of the key elements as Kuyas which will be healing energies channelers tools for you.
4th MODULE: TRASCENDE OF DENSE ENERGIES FROM YOUR BIOFIELD - JUCHA PAMPACHACUY
- You'll be initiated on the energy digestion practice and releasing old concepts of bad energies
- Learning methods of energy digestion and spiritual energy transformation through: the Ñawis = power points (chakras)
- How to recognize the heavy and light energies which is different from positive and negative energies
- How to transform the energy from your luminous field allowing yourself to receive SAMI energy instead of.
5th MODULE: KARPAY OR SACRED SPIRITUAL IRRIGATION
- You'll be initiation as a holder of the sacred initiations in the Inca spiritual tradition
- You'll learn the transcendence in different levels of priesthood and access to many personal, family and communal achievements
6th MODULE: PICHAY OR SPIRITUAL CLEANSING
- How to do the spiritual cleansing particular traumas and difficulties imprinted on the Poqpo = Aura and Ñawis = Chakras
- How to achieve personal balances from this ceremony and cooperate with spiritual hygiene in our society.
At the end of the course you can do the ceremony with your family and friends
7th MODULE: KALLPACHACUY – STRENGTHENING
- Learning how to work together with the healing energy of mother nature.
- How to tap into different levels of consciousness, surrounding yourself with beautiful protective energies.
- How to face particular difficulties at home, office, work center and others, using the endless sources of healing power of nature.
8th MODULE: CAUSAY PACHA
- Achieve personal, family and social harmony.
- Learn to harmonize everything learned in previous classes.
"REMEMBRANCE OF OUR ANCIENT WISDOM AND ROOTS"